!!insidediv!!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/23/2022 9:11 pm  #1

Hey! The Colorful Title Is Up!

You're doing good, Cy!

8/23/2022 9:16 pm  #2

Re: Hey! The Colorful Title Is Up!

Well, it doesn't really match the mountains, and I'd probably have to make it a little smaller to fit right....I tried to make the font larger but apparently the font is already set to the highest setting !

8/23/2022 9:20 pm  #3

Cydoniaquest wrote:

Well, it doesn't really match the mountains, and I'd probably have to make it a little smaller to fit right....I tried to make the font larger but apparently the font is already set to the highest setting !

Well, I haven't even looked for those settings--but what you've done so far looks just fine to me.

8/23/2022 11:33 pm  #4

Ok, what I tried to do now, since I can't increase the size of the font is to decrease the width of the title, so that now, if you want to increase the magnification of your browser to let's say 110%, in order to make the font bigger, the title will still fit the board.....Other things like some links I notice, no longer fit the boxs....Hmmm...

8/23/2022 11:35 pm  #5

I'm going to also try to make the margin with avatar, not so wide.....Hmmm....

8/23/2022 11:49 pm  #6

Cy, I've been watching you do these things.  You really know your stuff.

8/23/2022 11:53 pm  #7

That's the thing...I don't know nuttin....So, I keep screwing things up. It's all trial and error. I will say that this admin area is actually a thousand times more intuitive and user friendly than Tapatalk....And I'm finding you can customize things like Yuku....but I just haven't messed too much with that yet...

8/23/2022 11:55 pm  #8

I KNOW I can make the side borders with the avatar narrower....I just have to figure out what that area is called.....

8/23/2022 11:55 pm  #9

Cydoniaquest wrote:

That's the thing...I don't know nuttin....So, I keep screwing things up. It's all trial and error. I will say that this admin area is actually a thousand times more intuitive and user friendly than Tapatalk....And I'm finding you can customize things like Yuku....but I just haven't messed too much with that yet...

Well, I watched you changing the size of the title graphic until you got that right.  But everything you've done looks good to me.

8/23/2022 11:59 pm  #10

I feel kind of like the wife holding the flashlight and offering encouraging words while her husband does the actual work.  Ha!

Board footera