!!insidediv!!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/24/2022 10:29 am  #1

This Is Just a Test

Testing . . .

8/24/2022 12:28 pm  #2

Re: This Is Just a Test

8/24/2022 12:53 pm  #3

Cydoniaquest wrote:

Ha, Cy!

I don't remember if I've ever told you this or not, but I was touring a TV station one time when they took me to a "secret" studio in the basement.  The station was the designated station in the area to stay on the air during a nuclear attack (the other stations would have to sign off), so this small studio was to be used ONLY during an attack.  The walls and ceiling were padded, and there was an audio control panel, a single TV camera and a desk in front of the camera.  Hanging on the wall above the audio panel was a large orange envelop that was labeled "EBS--OPEN ONLY DURING AN ACTUAL ATTACK."  I was told it contained all the information and instructions to follow during an attack.  One of the guys joked that it contained only one sentence--"Kiss your a** goodbye."  Ha!  But it really felt weird being down there.

8/26/2022 5:09 pm  #4

Ah, the good old days... hide under your desk.  Right, that would save you.  snark.  

VOTE DEMOCRAT IF YOU WANT PIZZAGATE PEOPLE 

8/27/2022 8:46 pm  #5

Yes, I don't think a nuclear bomb is going to care if you're under your desk or not...LOL

8/27/2022 9:37 pm  #6

Cydoniaquest wrote:

Yes, I don't think a nuclear bomb is going to care if you're under your desk or not...LOL

No, nowadays, bombs can probably be programmed to look under all the desks (ha!).

Board footera