!!insidediv!!

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/23/2022 4:20 pm  #1

New Title

One thing I'll maybe look into is creating a new Title....That one is a bit dated, and it's bothering me because it's not clickable like we're used to. I'm so used to clicking on the Title using it like a home button to return me to the front page....I wonder if there's a way to do that     

8/23/2022 4:36 pm  #2

Re: New Title

Cydoniaquest wrote:

One thing I'll maybe look into is creating a new Title....That one is a bit dated, and it's bothering me because it's not clickable like we're used to. I'm so used to clicking on the Title using it like a home button to return me to the front page....I wonder if there's a way to do that     

Hmm . . . I'll look into that, too.

8/23/2022 4:44 pm  #3

Cy, if you go to the Administration Area, you can go under "Customization" and select "Edit Header & Footer."

That will show you some HTML code.  The image in the code is that grey title.  If you know HTML code, there might be a way to turn that image into a link.  That way, you can click the title and it will take you to that place. 

I just don't know HTML enough to do it, but I can try to look it up.

8/23/2022 4:48 pm  #4

I can not get on TPH board looking like we may need a back up now?

qed20222823

8/23/2022 4:53 pm  #5

close call 3333 wrote:

I can not get on TPH board looking like we may need a back up now?

Hey, CC!  I'm glad you made it here!

It looks like we'll have to use THIS board as a back-up until we can shop around for a better one.

8/23/2022 5:02 pm  #6

CY--I FIXED IT!

You can now click the logo and it will go to the main index page.

8/23/2022 8:27 pm  #7

BUMPED for Cy to see that the title link now works.

8/23/2022 8:29 pm  #8

Oh wow! I didn't even think that could be done. You know what? This board is almost becoming preferable to the other! One thing is certain though it does make a really nice backup....Perhaps better than I even gave it credit for. Thanks again Muna!!!!!

I was literally just asleep.....That's how checked out I was! What an amazing thing it is to wake up and see that something has fixed itself! With your help, of course! I don't even know how you did that!

8/23/2022 8:41 pm  #9

Cydoniaquest wrote:

Oh wow! I didn't even think that could be done. You know what? This board is almost becoming preferable to the other! One thing is certain though it does make a really nice backup....Perhaps better than I even gave it credit for. Thanks again Muna!!!!!

I was literally just asleep.....That's how checked out I was! What an amazing thing it is to wake up and see that something has fixed itself! With your help, of course! I don't even know how you did that!

Thanks, Cy--but I had to look it up.  It was HTML, so I had to find out how to turn an image (the title) into a link.  It was simpler than I thought it might be.

8/23/2022 8:55 pm  #10

That's really refreshing to me actually that this board is still using the old technology!

8/23/2022 9:15 pm  #11

Cydoniaquest wrote:

That's really refreshing to me actually that this board is still using the old technology!

Sometimes the old is the best.  At least, that's what the wine connoisseurs say (ha!).

Board footera